Become a Blockchain Jane Leader
Currently women are disproportionately under-represented, and we aim to close this inequality gap by providing an innovative, specially tailored and uniquely branded events programme for women by women.
Our Bubbles & Blockchain Events are hosted by our amazing “Janes” – our event leaders who have undergone extensive training and bring their enthusiasm and organisational skills to help grow and guide our Blockchain Jane community in their local area. We work closely with our Janes through ongoing personal learning and development programmes and active event planning, marketing and team building support.
- Do you identify as a woman who is bright, a go getter, insightful and well connected in your community?
- Are you interested in technology and how this can and will change people’s lives?
- Are you familiar with Brixton, Camberwell, Crystal Palace, Beckenham, Peckham or New Cross? Then we’d love to hear from you!
- Do you love bringing people together to have fun but to also empower, educate and create opportunities?
Here at Blockchain Jain we are on a mission to equip women with the knowhow and confidence to thrive in the Web3 space.
We are recruiting six event leaders who will be our founding Janes. Each Jane will cover a geographical location where they will lead on the event strategy for their area including marketing, sales, planning and delivery with the support packages provided by HQ. Each Founding Jane will go through our state- of- the- art bootcamp at our HQ Docklands Office equipping them to deliver these high impact events.
The six geographical areas will be Brixton, Camberwell, Crystal Palace, Beckenham, Peckham and New Cross with outside areas coming into each patch. Please note that this is a side hustle so you will be self-employed and will receive the following remuneration:
- 20-hour Web3 Leadership Training
- Commission for each event delivered
- Commission for each attendee signed to a graduated programme
- Commission for each attendee signed to a passive income opportunity.
- Community engagement
- Marketing, sales, communications, networking
- Venue liaison, event planning and delivery
- Event management including attendee liaison and relationship building
- Back-office administration, HQ reporting, stakeholder management
We are currently accepting applications for these six roles, If interested please complete the short form on the right. Successful candidates will be invited to our bootcamp taking place in Novemeber at our HQ Docklands space.
Stay up to date
Subscribe to our newsletter